Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE

+4
SMARKY SNARK
Mark-Jabroni
Tubbs McGurk
Mr Vortex
8 posters

Go down

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE Empty Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE

Post by Mr Vortex Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:29 pm

2014-03-03

Matches on RAW that I've seen so far. Big E vs Cesaro, New Age Outlaws vs the Usos, the Shield vs the Wyatt family, Emma & Santino vs Fandango & Summer Rae. Am I mistaken or are these mostly recycled matchups from last week? No wonder people are arguing that the quality of WWE's product is going down the tubes. How can you keep people excited when they see the same matchups every week and then the same ones on the pay per view that month? It doesn't make sense. IMO, I think it is time they stopped with the two brands and make all superstars available for both shows.

Yup.. Emma just made Summer Rae tap out in the same way she did last week... Rolling Eyes  It's not that I have a problem with either of them, it's just that watching this same battle go on for weeks on end becomes repetitive to me. Making all the superstars available for both shows might help, but you also need good booking to keep things fresh at the mid-card level and below.

Last edited by Mr Vortex on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE Empty Re: Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE

Post by Tubbs McGurk Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:00 am

YES!
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE Empty Re: Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE

Post by Mark-Jabroni Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:19 am

They basically had the Wrestlemania tag team championship match on RAW last night just split up differently.
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs McGurk Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 pm

If the keep doing Santino vs Fandago + Emma/Summer Rae or Layla combo matches, I'm going to be sick. How about something different for a change?
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

Here is a segment I actually enjoyed.

Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:05 am

I like the push the Bad News Barrett is getting. I was surprised to see they let him win over RVD last night. This mean they must have big plans in store for him.
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by shugojin-4 Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 am

It is getting repetitive. More reason for them to bring in Sting, ASAP!
shugojin-4
shugojin-4

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:37 am

Mr Vortex wrote:Here is a segment I actually enjoyed.

It is kind of sad for Damien Sandow though. Not too long ago, he was in the running for the Heavyweight Championship. Now, he jobbing for Hugh Jackman!  smiley-ashamed007 
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Back to top Go down

Post by shugojin-4 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:22 pm

What the hell was that crap with Bray Wyatt and the children? The Cena vs the Wyatt Family was getting dry but that was the wrong way to go. Now, they have potentially taken heat away from the Wyatts with that questionable stunt. Seriously, watching him rock back and forth laughing while a child sat on his lap creeped me out, and not in a good way.
shugojin-4
shugojin-4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:26 pm

shugojin-4 wrote:What the hell was that crap with Bray Wyatt and the children? The Cena vs the Wyatt Family was getting dry but that was the wrong way to go. Now, they have potentially taken heat away from the Wyatts with that questionable stunt. Seriously, watching him rock back and forth laughing while a child sat on his lap creeped me out, and not in a good way.

I they were looking for the kind of crowd reaction that Daniel Bryan got when his supporters invaded the ring, they seriously miscalculated.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Wed May 07, 2014 1:14 pm

SMARK SNARKS wrote:
Mr Vortex wrote:Here is a segment I actually enjoyed.

At least he has still got jokes.

It is kind of sad for Damien Sandow though. Not too long ago, he was in the running for the Heavyweight Championship. Now, he jobbing for Hugh Jackman!  smiley-ashamed007 

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE Xrlb0x
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Wed May 07, 2014 1:43 pm

I honestly thought the El Torito vs Hornswoggle match during the pre-show was the best thing at Extreme Rules until the Shield took on Evolution (NO Ric Flair appearance Mad ).

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE 5aqi2v
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra-Warrior Wed May 14, 2014 2:54 pm

So are they going to strip Daniel Bryan of the titles because of his neck surgery? That is really going to suck after the huge build up they gave him.
Ultra-Warrior
Ultra-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RVD420 Wed May 14, 2014 5:12 pm

I don;t like that they brought back RVD without any sort of storyline. Looks like they are using him to enhance Cesaro at the moment.
RVD420
RVD420

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Thu May 15, 2014 9:13 pm

WWE needs more bumps like this.

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE Anigif_enhanced-18439-1400003600-3
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Thu May 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Or this...

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE Anigif_enhanced-6655-1400025367-1
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Lass Sat May 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Vince lost $350 million in stocks which is about a third of his wealth in 24 hours. If you want signs of death. there you go.
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Mon May 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Lucha Lass wrote:Vince lost $350 million in stocks which is about a third of his wealth in 24 hours. If you want signs of death. there you go.

Whoa! Now all of the sudden, people are saying WWE might be in trouble. The network was a failure and even bringing in Hogan to help hawk it didn't help.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Mon May 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Is the WWE repetitive?/Signs of Death in WWE MsSj9KH
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RVD420 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:27 pm

I honestly think the best wrestling on today is at TNA. WWE is all about drama and story lines and leaves the actual wrestling for last.
RVD420
RVD420

Back to top Go down

Post by shugojin-4 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Word has it that Vince McMahon was having some second thoughts about several of the newer WWE characters, including Adam Rose. Rose's match with Damien Sandow at WWE Money In the Bank was considered his "PPV chance" and the crowd not getting behind the match has made things worse for Rose with Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn. Could be a troubling sign for future NXT wrestlers that get promoted.

shugojin-4
shugojin-4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down