Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History

5 posters

Go down

WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Empty WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History

Post by Mr Vortex Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:21 am

G.O.A.T.  t0139 

Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Empty Re: WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History

Post by Gangsta Monkey Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:22 pm

I did not have cable growing up so I never got to see the Road Warriors in their prime, but I still knew who they were. They were gangsta like that!
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Empty Re: WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History

Post by Tubbs McGurk Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:59 am

What was the deal with the puppet, Rocco, that they used to carry around?

WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvOigb6XZwWjS5WtJ1GTqYYnnsNbDLcsbLwy2_yG5rabYOM7i4zw
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Too bad about Hawk. I wish he had been able to clean up his life sooner. I always like the Road Warriors but did not like the fact that they went by the Legion of Doom in the WWE.
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra-Warrior Wed May 14, 2014 3:08 pm

SO MANY ROAD WARRIOR RIPOFFS!

WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Road+Warriors+rip-off
WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Road+Warriors+clones+imitators
WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Road+Warriors+version+clones
Ultra-Warrior
Ultra-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra-Warrior Wed May 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Tubbs McGurk wrote:What was the deal with the puppet, Rocco, that they used to carry around?

WWE Road Warriors The Life and Death of the Most Dominant Tag Team In Wrestling History  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvOigb6XZwWjS5WtJ1GTqYYnnsNbDLcsbLwy2_yG5rabYOM7i4zw

I HEARD THEY USED IT FOR FIREWOOD ONE XMAS.
Ultra-Warrior
Ultra-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down