Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever?

3 posters

Go down

Is WWE 2K14 the best wrestling video game ever?

WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever? I_vote_lcap100%WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever? I_vote_lcap0%WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever? Empty WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever?

Post by Mr Vortex Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 am

After playing it for about a week, I thought so but more recently I noticed the things that people were complaining about in the forums. The game has many bugs and not just animation flukes, but ones that cause the game to freeze. Most of the times that I try to edit a match by changing the participants or by adding a manager the game freezes. Too bad, because these technical difficulties are causing one of the best games I have played in a while from being the GOAT.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever? Empty Re: WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever?

Post by Gangsta Monkey Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 am

That shit is pretty bomb! 'Cept for them game freezes though!
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever? Empty Re: WWE 2K14.. The best wrestling video game ever?

Post by Ultra-Warrior Wed May 07, 2014 8:25 pm

GAME IS DA BOMB!
Ultra-Warrior
Ultra-Warrior

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down