Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Sting finally coming to the WWE?

+6
SMARKY SNARK
Tubbs McGurk
Mark-Jabroni
Lucha Lass
Gangsta Monkey
Mr Vortex
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Sting finally coming to the WWE?

Post by SMARKY SNARK Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 am

Mr Vortex wrote:
shugojin-4 wrote:WE WANT STING NOW!!! Preferably some variant of his WCW Crow or TNA Joker attire.  Cool

I've made my preference for Surfer Sting known already, but I understand that things have changed since the 1980's.  Cool

I think Surfer Sting would be cool as hell, but I don't think it is going to happen. More likely a new variant of his darker persona.
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Sting finally coming to the WWE?

Post by shugojin-4 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am

Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Screenshot-2014-04-26-at-10
shugojin-4
shugojin-4

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs McGurk Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:14 am

shugojin-4 wrote:Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Screenshot-2014-04-26-at-10

Awesome!!! I think without the streak, they could put on an even better and less predictable match.
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:18 am

Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:39 am

Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:22 pm

Lucha Lass wrote:How cool would it be if they had Sting be commissioner of a new WCW show?

They had one before. WCW, not WWE, that is...

Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Wcwsaturdaynight
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:59 pm

Mr Vortex wrote:
Lucha Lass wrote:How cool would it be if they had Sting be commissioner of a new WCW show?

They had one before. WCW, not WWE, that is...

If they did bring in Sting as a sort of ambassador for WCW, they should bring back someother WCW brands as well. Some of them deserve to live on, like Halloween Havoc, Starrcade and Bash at the Beach.
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs McGurk Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm

The newest rumors have him facing CM Punk.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/blog/cm-punk-vs-sting/
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Back to top Go down

Post by shugojin-4 Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Tubbs McGurk wrote:He should fight Bray Wyatt!  t0139 

After watching Bray take on Sheamus last night, I am convinced that a Sting vs Wyatt feud would be epic.

shugojin-4
shugojin-4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:53 pm

Here is some classic WCW Sting.

Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Lass Wed May 07, 2014 9:26 pm

Mr Vortex wrote:Here is some classic WCW Sting.

Watching that vid made me realize how badly I want Sting to appear on RAW, ASAP!  s0215 
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting007 Thu May 08, 2014 5:48 am

Lucha Lass wrote:
Mr Vortex wrote:Here is some classic WCW Sting.

Watching that vid made me realize how badly I want Sting to appear on RAW, ASAP!  s0215 

Sting should be making his debut any time now. I think the idea with him and Cena vs the Wyatts is a great one.
Sting007
Sting007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Sat May 10, 2014 4:04 pm

I've read mutiple sources that claim they are looking into a non-wrestling role for Sting. I hope these people are wrong. They keep citing age as a factor, but Ric Flair wrestler past the age that Sting is. I just think people don't want to see the Stinger jump the shark and get booed off for being too old.

Well, one day it will happen. Just like Undertaking losing his streak, time passes and wrestlers no longer can perform to the high standards they had before. People like to think of Sting as a way to tap into that youthful energy from the past. They don't want to see him wrestling as a senior citizen, I get that. Still, the reality is that everyone gets older. Sting's career is really a metaphor. When he was young, he was full of energy and bright colors and now that he is older, he has grown darker and more somber. Only a dramatic conclusion will suffice for such a legend and his exit from TNA just does not cut it.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Monkey Sat May 10, 2014 6:56 pm

^^^ That's all good and well, but at best it will be just be one match.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting007 Sat May 10, 2014 7:02 pm

Gangsta Monkey wrote:^^^ That's all good and well, but at best it will be just be one match.

I hope they do more with him then just that. People have been waiting for Sting in the WWE for years. Having him do only one match might make it seem special, but just having him on RAW and Smackdown every week would really liven the shows up, not to mention the possibility of him eventually hosting a WCW branded show one day.
Sting007
Sting007

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultra-Warrior Wed May 14, 2014 3:01 pm

DON'T FORGET THAT STING STARTED OUT AS A MEMBER OF THE BLADE RUNNERS ALONG WITH THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Stingwarrior
Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRslziasIJQZbJ8WnNhLlNcZJEfplaPYtFUMTQWcBkrqiv0iaqG
Ultra-Warrior
Ultra-Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Thu May 15, 2014 1:31 pm

Ultra-Warrior wrote:DON'T FORGET THAT STING STARTED OUT AS A MEMBER OF THE BLADE RUNNERS ALONG WITH THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Stingwarrior
Is Sting finally coming to the WWE? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRslziasIJQZbJ8WnNhLlNcZJEfplaPYtFUMTQWcBkrqiv0iaqG

Geez, what terrible makeup work! But then again, everyone was trying to copy the road warriors back then, so I guess it went with the times. So when are they going to present Sting on RAW, damn it! This wait is driving me nuts!  s0231 
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Monkey Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 pm

I don't know about you guys, but to me the whole Undertaker vs Sting dream match is over. Undertaker could barely go against Brock. Sting had been putting on work more regularly at TNA but has been off for some time and was far from his best even then. Unless you want to unload a lemon on the WWE Universe, it's best to match Sting up with someone younger who could carry the workload.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by RVD420 Thu May 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Kane Vs Sting in WCW

RVD420
RVD420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Lass Sat May 17, 2014 9:31 pm

I think they should give Sting an undefeated streak of  his own, about 21-0, then have him face Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:33 am

Not that I agree, but...

Sting To WWE: 10 Reasons His Deal Is A Mistake For All Involved

http://whatculture.com/wwe/sting-wwe-10-reasons-deal-mistake-involved.php
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Monkey Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:17 pm

So, is this shit going to happen already or what?
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sting007 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 pm

So they announced that he would be a downloadable character in the 2k15 video game. That still does not answer the question we are all dying to know.
Sting007
Sting007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum