Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUCHA AZTECA: 2/15/14

3 posters

Go down

LUCHA AZTECA: 2/15/14 Empty LUCHA AZTECA: 2/15/14

Post by Mr Vortex Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:19 pm

This is the second week in a row that I've been able to catch the show so I thought I'd write about the matches and give my opinion.

Cachorro and Blue Panther vs Rebelde & Averno

Rebedle hits Panther with a impressive spinning 360 jump on him from the top rope.  smiley-dance018 However Cachorro gets a pin on Rebelde while Averno is celebrating and completes the win with a pinfall.

Oro Jr & La Sombra vs Akuma & Rey Bucanero

Akuma starts off with some impressive power slams but Oro Jr steals the show with a death defying jump from the top the rope.

Guerrero Negro Jr & Terrible vs Hombre Bala Jr & Maximo

Guerrero Negro and Terrible get the early pinfalls in a very quick match.  s1115 

Mephisto & Espanto Jr vs Volador Jr Soberano Jr

Mephisto and Espanto get worked early in another quick match.  

Oro Jr & La Sombra vs Blue Panther and El Cachorro

Oro Jr is a star!!!  sunny  His aerial work is better than Rey Mysterio's! Sombra does some a nice moonsault off the ropes himself to eliminate Blue Panther and not long after, El Cachorro goes down as well. 

Volador Jr Soberano Jr vs Guerrero Negro Jr & Terrible

Best part of the early match was when Volador Jr hit his own partner, Soberano Jr with a flying dive to the outside of the ring. Guerrero Negro Jr then destroys Soberano with a monster piledriver but Volador flies in for the save. Soberano ends the match with a back flip off the top rops to pin Terrible.

Volador Jr Soberano Jr vs Oro Jr & La Sombra

In what promises to be a high flying finale, the best teams of the night meet to decide who is the best. The match begins outside the ring as Volador Jr Soberano Jr  jump onto Oro Jr & La Sombra from atop the stage. Oro Jr hits another big back flip onto an opponent who is outside the ring and then all types of mayhem breaks loose. La Sombra then hits Soberano Jr. with two German suplexes and eliminates him. Soberano next eliminates Oro Jr when he reverses a hurricanna the Oro was trying to perform. Volador Jr then eliminates La Sombra with a spinning hurricanna reversal of his own.

Here is the final.

Overall the show was pretty good. Like I said, some of the matches felt a bit rushed but I suppose that is the drawback of trying to fit an entire wrestling tournament into a one hour show. In an effort to save time, perhaps they could change the current system where both team members have to be pinned and make it so that only one pinfall is required. This will give the matches that were rushed, more time to operate. I have also come to the conclusion that the tornado team matches that Lucha Azteca uses are far more exciting to watch then the tag watches in most mainstream wrestling federations. More people in the ring means more action and these luchadors impressed me today with their skills.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LUCHA AZTECA: 2/15/14 Empty Re: LUCHA AZTECA: 2/15/14

Post by Lucha Lass Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:10 am

You actually watch CMLL?
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:31 am

Lucha Lass wrote:You actually watch CMLL?

I hadn't watched it since I was a kid, but now I try and catch it whenever I can.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs McGurk Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:11 am

I wish I understood Spanish so I could follow along. Sometimes as I'm flipping through channels I catch Lucha Libre and they always look like they are having so much fun.
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down