Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt

+4
SMARKY SNARK
Mr Vortex
Mark-Jabroni
Tubbs McGurk
8 posters

Go down

I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt Empty I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt

Post by Tubbs McGurk Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Yeah. I liked Magnus as champ. He made a good heel. I also think TNA tried to copy WWE when they had Eric Yound win the championship right after Daniel Bryan, another bearded grappler won the belt in the WWE.
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt Empty Re: I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt

Post by Mark-Jabroni Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:09 pm

On the positive side, this might mean we will be seeing EC3 as champ soon. That would not have happened if Magnus had kept the belt.
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Back to top Go down

I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt Empty Re: I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt

Post by Mr Vortex Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:32 pm

They had to give it to EY. The needed a babyface champ for EC3 to beat.  s1115 
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Mr Vortex wrote:They had to give it to EY. The needed a babyface champ for EC3 to beat.  s1115 

Exactly. Eric Young is a funny guy, but not a good fit for an extended run as champ.
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Monkey Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:03 am

Eric Young is a very poor man's Daniel Bryan.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Lass Wed May 07, 2014 8:11 pm

EY has looked good in his title defenses so far. Not sure if they are ready to give it to EC3 yet.

I'm sorta bummed EY beat Magnus for the belt Xsigpic258313_4.gif.pagespeed.ic.x6lzUn4_b_
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Lass Sat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

EY has been kicking ass lately. His latest feud with MVP will keep him in the spotlight!
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Back to top Go down

Post by RVD420 Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:47 pm

LOL! Bobby Lashely was made champ after MVP was scheduled to take it but couldn't because he was injured. So much for EY's short reign.
RVD420
RVD420

Back to top Go down

Post by shugojin-4 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:15 pm

RVD420 wrote:LOL! Bobby Lashely was made champ after MVP was scheduled to take it but couldn't because he was injured. So much for EY's short reign.

I hope Lashley is a stop gap champion. I really want EC3 to get a big push.
shugojin-4
shugojin-4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum