Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCW 3/7/14

4 posters

Go down

TCW 3/7/14 Empty TCW 3/7/14

Post by Mr Vortex Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:46 am

Tag Team Champions the Good ole Boys (Jeremy Flint & Jeremiah Plunkett) vs John Omari and Big Mike.
The Good ole Boys seem like a legit tag team that could hold their own in the WWE. John Omari and Big Mike on the other hand were funny on the mic tonight, calling the good ole boys fat and out of shape. They commented that they thought diabetes runs in the family but the problem was they (the good ole boys) don't do any running. They then steal a cowboy hat off a person from the crowd, pour piss into it that they had in a jar and then put it back on his head. The Good Ole Boys came out on top to retain the championship.

'Golden Boy' Greg Anthony vs Sigmon in a Texas Death Match (10 count after a pinfall).
I started off watching this match but a bout of explosive diarrhea caused me to miss most of it. I think the bacon I had tonight was a bit undercooked. I did make it back in time to see Sigmon get the pinfall and ten count for the win though.

International Champion 'Mr Saturday Night' Michael Barry vs Titan. Titan, at 7' plus looks like a decent big man that could easily be on the WWE. Anyhow, just as the match was heating up I had another bout of diarrhea. I think Michael Barry won, although I can't be certain as I was busy running back and forth from the restroom.

Lasting impressions of the night.. Bummed there was no Cerebus. Need to make sure my bacon is fully cooked. Don't let my bout with diarrhea fool you though, this was another night of good TCW wrestling. Makes me glad that fans are starting to see alternatives to the WWE.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TCW 3/7/14 Empty Re: TCW 3/7/14

Post by Gangsta Monkey Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:50 am

I'm telling you, there is something about TCW that causes diarrhea.  t2101 
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 am

Gangsta Monkey wrote:I'm telling you, there is something about TCW that causes diarrhea.  t2101 

LOL!  smiley-ashamed005 

Just an unfortunate coincidence. TCW wrestling is awesome!!!
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:28 am

Very thorough review.  Rolling Eyes 
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Rep : 0