Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Hardcore The Documentary ECW

+3
Lucha Lass
Gangsta Monkey
Mr Vortex
7 posters

Go down

Forever Hardcore The Documentary ECW Empty Forever Hardcore The Documentary ECW

Post by Mr Vortex Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:15 pm

ECW!!!

Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forever Hardcore The Documentary ECW Empty Re: Forever Hardcore The Documentary ECW

Post by Mr Vortex Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:18 am

Here is a video about the infamous crucifixion incident.

LOL at Kurt Angle's reaction!  smiley-laughing014 

The Sandman is right. If Angle did not complain when the Undertaker crucified Steve Austin not long afterwards, why was he so upset here? Apparently even Olympic champions are not immune to occasional hypocrisy.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forever Hardcore The Documentary ECW Empty Re: Forever Hardcore The Documentary ECW

Post by Gangsta Monkey Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 pm

ECW was the fucken shit! Too bad Heyman was a douchebag that couldn't keep it together.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucha Lass Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:10 am

Mr Vortex wrote: The Sandman is right. If Angle did not complain when the Undertaker crucified Steve Austin not long afterwards, why was he so upset here? Apparently even Olympic champions are not immune to occasional hypocrisy.

I have to agree. Kurt used to act like he was so high and mighty. That is until he got arrested twice for DUIs and became addicted to steroids and prescription drugs.

+ I love Francine. She will always be the Queen of Extreme to me.
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Monkey Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Lucha Lass wrote:I love Francine. She will always be the Queen of Extreme to me.

I preferred Dawn Marie.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Gangsta Monkey wrote:
Lucha Lass wrote:I love Francine. She will always be the Queen of Extreme to me.

I preferred Dawn Marie.

They were both pretty hot, but if I had my pick I'd take Francine too.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:21 am

I miss ECW. It is was brought me back to wrestling. The WWE first copied then bought it so it only lives on in our hearts and minds now, but wow, was that a special time.
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs McGurk Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:36 pm

I cannot believe that Raven was Johnny Polo in the WWF before going to ECW! Talk about missing someone's potential.
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Back to top Go down

Post by shugojin-4 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:04 am

ECW is the reason why the WWE beat WCW in the ratings war. If WWE had not adopted a more hardcore approach, things might have turned out different.
shugojin-4
shugojin-4

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by RVD420 Wed May 14, 2014 5:03 pm

ECW had so much talent that they could afford not to give the championship to RVD. He actually did not win it until they were owned by the WWE.
RVD420
RVD420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum