Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWFH 3/2/14

3 posters

Go down

CWFH 3/2/14 Empty CWFH 3/2/14

Post by Mr Vortex Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:01 am

2014-03-02 Well, here we are with another night of Championship Wrestling from Hollywood. This is the rundown of the card and my thoughts on them.

Matt Striker and Rudy vs the Family Stone (Othello, Leo Blaze, Cedric the Hitman & Stu Stone aka Little Daddy Cool)Matt Striker and Stu Stone are counted out for a double count out while Blaze and Othello take apart Rudy. Striker gets back to save Rudy from more punishment but the damage is done and the Stone Family takes off.

Fidel Bravo vs Pinky. Pinky holds Bravo up for at least 15-20 seconds before suplexing him to the canvas. It would be impressive, but Pinky moves awfully slow. Bravo then starts working Pinky's arm, making good on his 'Giant Killer' moniker. This continues until Pinky sidewalk slams Bravo. The announcer then says Pinky looks like a Sesame Street character on crack! A big knee strike later and Fidel Bravo goes down for three. Pinky seems like a good worker who has plenty of power to give impressive slams, but needs to increase the speed in which he works. His slow pace takes away from the realism of the match.

Anderson Cruz vs Ethan HD.Ethan HD is obviously a star in the making at CWFH as the announcer also mentions that since his debut a year ago, he has had many wins and only a few loses. I then turn around for two seconds and the match is over. Though I only saw him for a second, I could tell that Ethan HD has a good ring presence as far as star quality goes. It remains to be seen though if his ring work matches up though.

Adam Pearce vs James Morgan. Cool! Match starts off in the stands and Pearce uses the 'D' from the Hollywood sign to bash Morgan's head with. Next thing you know, they are fighting in the lobby. Pearce then pushes Morgan into a bathroom and bashes his face a few times into the towel dispenser. The action goes back to the lobby, where Morgan starts to hold his own. Once they get to ringside, Morgan pushes Pearce against a table and proceeds to beat up on him. By this time I am guessing this is a no count out, no disqualification match. Fans have to flee their seats as Pearce then throws Morgan into some chairs by ringside. Next the two men find themselves on a table as Morgan tries to suplex Pearce off of it, but Pearce blocks the move and gives Morgan an elevator to the chin. Finally, after the commercial break, more than ten minutes into the fight, they finally enter the ring. Morgan punches the ref after he makes a call he doesn't like and then the Stone Family comes out to terrorize. Before they can though, Matt Striker stops them and suddenly Pearce has Morgan in a chicken wing cross-face. Morgan drops down and takes them both out. Pearce starts taking control again and takes a Hammer to Morgan's face. Pearce then gives him a piledriver but Morgan somehow kicks out. Pearce then hits him with another piledriver and finally gets the three count.

Great final match! It is always nice to see wrestlers take it to the crowd, especially at smaller more intimate venues like the one CWFH is filmed at. Although it was a bummer that Scorpio Sky was not on the card, I thoroughly enjoyed the show tonight. Got to see some wrestlers I had not seen in action before and earned a new respect for Adam Pearce.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CWFH 3/2/14 Empty Re: CWFH 3/2/14

Post by Lucha Lass Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:14 am

Scorpio Sky is in CWFH? That's pretty cool! Almost makes me want to watch it, that is if it did not come on at 2am on Saturdays.
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta Monkey Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:21 am

Lucha Lass wrote:Scorpio Sky is in CWFH? That's pretty cool! Almost makes me want to watch it, that is if it did not come on at 2am on Saturdays.

Ever heard of a DVR?
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum