Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 ways to make TNA compete with WWE

5 posters

Go down

10 ways to make TNA compete with WWE Empty 10 ways to make TNA compete with WWE

Post by Mr Vortex Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:22 pm

1) Sign CM Punk and have him do an 'outsiders' like Hall and Nash did in WCW. CM Punk is rumored to have left the WWE, Can TNA capitalize and bring him into the fold?

2) Keep Magnus and EC3 winning. It's nice to see new talent being given a chance.

3) Bring back the luchadors! TNA used to be a place where luchadors would occasionally bring their art. Now, I don't even see Manik on TV and Shark Boy has left the company. How about some love for the masked wrestlers?

4) Have Bully Ray powerbomb Dixie Carter through a table. Enough said. Bully Ray has a history a power bombing women through tables, most notably Terri Runnels during his time in WWE and if anyone deserves a nice power-bombing, it's Dixie.

5) The American Wolves! These guys are badass! Keep them around and keep them winning! They need teams to battle though..

6) Expand the tag team division. It is nice to see new teams like the American Wolves get a push, but they need other teams to go against. This is one area where TNA could really dominate WWE, because the tag team situation there is no so hot either.

7) Introduce a Trio-Championship. For teams of three or more but must be equal. Tornado tag rules! I think it is time for TNA to be innovative and bringing something like this into the mainstream for the first time would be interesting.

8 ) Bring back the six-sided ring.  Even if only for certain pay per views. Those things are cool and its different from what you see in the WWE.

9) Bring back AJ Styles. I think letting him go was a mistake. He was a huge part if TNA for so long and it just did not sit well how everything ended. Even if only as a part-time performer, AJ and TNA need each other.

10) Make good use of their female wrestlers. WWE has a few good divas but they are not used well and always fight the same matches over and over again. TNA should try and make a move here while WWE is lagging.

Last edited by Mr Vortex on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

10 ways to make TNA compete with WWE Empty Re: 10 ways to make TNA compete with WWE

Post by Gangsta Monkey Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:02 pm

Hopefully TNA gets their shit together cuz I'm tired of watching the shit the WWE is putting out as of late.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

10 ways to make TNA compete with WWE Empty Re: 10 ways to make TNA compete with WWE

Post by Lucha Lass Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:59 pm

11) Get rid of Kurt Angle. He costs too much money and doesn't bring much to the table
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:41 am

12) Give fans a viable alternative to the PG product the WWE is putting out. A more ECW approach would win them the hardcore fans.
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SMARKY SNARK Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:54 pm

I think they made a mistake letting go of Christopher Daniels, Kazarian and Shark Boy.
SMARKY SNARK
SMARKY SNARK

Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum