Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise

4 posters

Go down

The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise Empty The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise

Post by Mr Vortex Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:06 am

The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise TigerOMEGA1

I first learned about the American Tiger, Colby Corino when researching his father, the former NWA and ECW champion, Steve Corino. Although his size leaves something to be desired, you cannot but helped be impressed with the confidence and stage presence this young performer displays. Word has it that he has a tryout with the Ring of Honor Promotion coming up. Let's hope we see him in the big leagues soon! Here are a few videos from his first exhibitions.

Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise Empty Re: The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise

Post by Gangsta Monkey Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:26 pm

I have sweatshirts that are bigger than this kid!
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise Empty Re: The American Tiger: Superstar on the Rise

Post by Lucha Lass Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:07 am

He has got some decent moves for being so young.
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Gangsta Monkey wrote:I have sweatshirts that are bigger than this kid!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:12 am

Whoa! That's Steve Corino's kid! I remember seeing a pic of him in WOW magazine back in the day where he and Sandman's kid were reading together. Damn, time flies!
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum