Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Jarrett says he is going to open up a new wrestling promotion

5 posters

Go down

Jeff Jarrett says he is going to open up a new wrestling promotion Empty Jeff Jarrett says he is going to open up a new wrestling promotion

Post by Mr Vortex Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:51 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/tna-news-jeff-jarrett-announces-that-he-is-starting-a-new-wrestling-promotion

Interesting development. On one hand if will be nice to get something fresh out there. On the other hand, this makes me fear for the future of TNA.

Jarrett was one of the founders of TNA but sold it off and seeks to begin anew. I do wonder, just how much wrestling people are willing to watch. Seems that since the rise of the UFC and NFL Monday night football the wrestling market is shrinking and with the current underwhelming product the WWE is putting out and with TNA being unable capitalize on their missteps, it might not be the best time to create yet another promotion. However, if Jarrett is able to put forward something innovative that is different from anything else currently seen on TV, it might work. 
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jeff Jarrett says he is going to open up a new wrestling promotion Empty Re: Jeff Jarrett says he is going to open up a new wrestling promotion

Post by Lucha Lass Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:10 am

I think there is more room for another federation, if is run well, and Jarrett has the experience and connections to make that happen.
Lucha Lass
Lucha Lass

Rep : 2

Back to top Go down

Jeff Jarrett says he is going to open up a new wrestling promotion Empty Re: Jeff Jarrett says he is going to open up a new wrestling promotion

Post by Gangsta Monkey Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:22 am

I will never forgive him for that lame country western gimmick he had when he first joined the WWE.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubbs McGurk Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Word has it that the federation is starting up right after Wrestlemania XXX.
Tubbs McGurk
Tubbs McGurk

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Tubbs McGurk wrote:Word has it that the federation is starting up right after Wrestlemania XXX.

They say Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are going to be the first people to sign with Jarrett. I'll believe it when I see it.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark-Jabroni Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:17 am

Mr Vortex wrote:
Tubbs McGurk wrote:Word has it that the federation is starting up right after Wrestlemania XXX.

They say Christopher Daniels and Kazarian are going to be the first people to sign with Jarrett. I'll believe it when I see it.

Now it's rumored Kurt Angle will be going to Jarrett's promotion.
Mark-Jabroni
Mark-Jabroni

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Mark-Jabroni wrote:
Mr Vortex wrote:

Now it's rumored Kurt Angle will be going to Jarrett's promotion.

I think he'd rather finish his career in the WWE.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down