Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCW 2/28/14

2 posters

Go down

TCW 2/28/14 Empty TCW 2/28/14

Post by Mr Vortex Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:59 am

2014-02-28 Another Friday Night, another episode of TCW. Let's see what this week holds for us.

NICE! Show starts off with Diamond Dallas Page and they give him props by mentioning all the titles he has won in other federations. He gives a promo and warns Matt Riviera to stay of of his way!

Jr. Heavyweight Championship title bout, Kincaid vs Antonio Garza
. Impressive match with a few high flying slams. Garza looks like he is about to get the win with a back flipping moonsault from the 2nd rope but Kincaid reverses it by putting his knees up and finishes Garza off with a top rope stomp of his own.

Next Alan Steel (?) is cutting a promo when Doink the Clown makes an appearance and pulls on his nose. Cool to see Doink. Next John Saxon and Michael Barry cut a a rather forgettable promo.

John Saxon and Michael Barry vs Alan Steel and Doink the Clown.
Is it me or has Doink grown taller? And isn't it weird that he is alive again after being dead? Oh well! Doink hits someone with his over-sized clown hammer and pins him but they cut away to a commercial break at possibly the worst time so we are left is suspense. I'm guessing he kicked out b/c when they come back Doink has Saxon is a headlock. The match then drags on as Steel and Doink take turns beating up on Saxon. Saxon then delivers some sweet chin music to Doink and tags in Barry who proceeds to kick some ass on both Steel and Doink. Saxon then slams Steel for the pinfall. Meh.. So-so match. Slow paced and seemed to go on for too long.

Brett Barnes vs Cerebus. Yeah! Cerebus is definitely my favorite TCW wrestler. He has the best entrance and is billed as coming from the Gates of Hades! Bett Barnes starts off showing off some good ring skills. However when Barnes is distracted by Boyd Bradford at ringside, Cerebus slams him down like an empty beer can! Barnes gets the advantage and tries a triple flipping slam from the top rope but misses once Cerebus recovers and moves out of the way. Someone comes in and hits Cerebus with a steel chair when the ref is distracted and Barnes goes for the pin, but Cerebus kicks out at two. Cerebus then turns the tables and gets a surprise pinfall on Barnes. Good match. Glad to see Cerebus out another 'W' in the win column.

This is followd by Matt Riviera showing us a segment called Yoga for Real Men!?  Suspect  Hopefully DDP comes in a hits him with a diamond cutter for being so lame. The good thing is it unites the crowd in a chrous of booing. Riviera then calls DDP an Arkansas sweat-hog and continues to disparage him until the boos drown him out.

Finally DDP comes out to his signature music and breaks the monotony of the segment. The crowd instantly goes nuts for DDP and breaks out into a chant! DDP grabs the mic and tells Riviera that he is nothing but a punk. Riviera stands his ground and gets predictably hit with a diamond cutter, ending the yoga session!  

Good show. It was nice to see DDP back in business after being gone for so long. Also good to see Cerebus win again.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

TCW 2/28/14 Empty Re: TCW 2/28/14

Post by Gangsta Monkey Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:12 pm

I once had some bad tacos and was up all night with violent diarrhea so I actually managed to catch this show once. I thought it was terrible. Bad acting, slow wrestling, low budget and it actually made my diarrhea worse!

DDP was cool as f**k in the Devil's Rejects though.
Gangsta Monkey
Gangsta Monkey

Rep : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Vortex Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Gangsta Monkey wrote:I once had some bad tacos and was up all night with violent diarrhea so I actually managed to catch this show once. I thought it was terrible. Bad acting, slow wrestling, low budget and it actually made my diarrhea worse!

It might not be up to the standard of the WWE or TNA but it is interesting to see new indy wrestlers, up and coming stars and veteran superstars in a different setting.
Mr Vortex
Mr Vortex
Admin

Rep : 4

https://extremelucha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum